A week later, Stonefish went to Winnipeg for an Aboriginal recording artist residency hosted by the Aboriginal Music Program of the Manitoba Audio Recording Industry Association.
What does AMP stand for?
AMP stands for Aboriginal Music Program (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMP
We have 501 other meanings of AMP in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Modeling of Visual Information Processing (medical research)
- Air Mobility Operations Wing (US Air Force)
- Amplitude Modulated Order-Wire
- Approved Method of Work
- Asse-Merchtem-Opwijk-Wemmel (Dutch police district)
- Asynchronous-Messaging Oriented Web Application
- Australian Meals on Wheels Association (Unley, Australia)
- Add Me on Your Deal Agenda
- A Meeting Place
- Absorbable Modified Polymers (barrier material)
- Academic Mastery Program (Occidental College)
- Academic Mentoring Program (various locations)
- Accelerated Masters Program
- Accelerated Maturity Process
- Accepted Market Practice
- Access Module Processor (NCR Teradata)
- Accredited Mortgage Professional
- Acquisition Management Plan
- Acquisition Master Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
204) 940-1700 ABORIGINAL MUSIC PROGRAM (AMP) CAMP March 19-24, 2006, Gimli, Man.