Funding for the Aboriginal Head Start On Reserve program was set at $100 million over four years.
What does AHSOR stand for?
AHSOR stands for Aboriginal Head Start on Reserve (prepares First Nations children for their school years)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Academic Health Science Network (UK)
- Arabization of Health Sciences Network (WHO EMRO)
- Association of Historical Societies of New Hampshire, Inc.
- Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks Technical Committee (IEEE Communications Society)
- Aviation Historical Society of New Zealand
- Aggie Honor System Office (Texas A&M University)
- Ad Hoc on Self Organization Group
- Allan Heighway School of Motoring (driving lessons; UK)
- Alpha Home Schoolers of McKinney (Texas)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Heads of Statistical Offices Meeting (annual meeting to foster cooperation; founded 2001)
- Ancient Harmonious Society of Woodshedders (affiliated subordinate of SPEBSQSA, the Barbershoppers)
- Aboriginal Head Start Program (Manitoba, Canada)
- Academy of Health-Systems Pharmacists
- Advanced Headset Sound Positioning
- Alpha-Hemoglobin Stabilizing Protein
- American Home-School Publishing (Cameron, MO)
- Authority for Holding Sealed Particulars (India)
- American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act
- Australian Hearing Specialist Program for Indigenous Australians
- Almaguin Highlands Strategic Plan Implementation Committee (Ontario, Canada)