Thunder inducted into Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame
What does ABHF stand for?
ABHF stands for Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABHF
- Associação Brasileira de Hereford e Braford (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Hereford and Braford; Brazil)
- Academic Behavioral Health Consortium (Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD)
- American Belgian Hare Club
- Army Burn Hall College (Abbottabad, Pakistan)
- Association for Benchmarking Health Care
- Average Busy Hour Calls
- Aviation Boatswains Mate (Aircraft Handling) Chief Petty Officer (US Navy Rating)
- Arab British Helicopter Company
- Association for Biblical Higher Education
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
- Arkansas Blues and Heritage Festival (Helena, AR; formerly King Biscuit Blues Festival)
- Australian Bush Heritage Fund
- American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Association of British Healthcare Industries
- Australian Better Health Initiative (East Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Abbotsford Ball Hockey League (Canada)
- Annual Bulletin of Historical Literature
- Annual Bulletin of Historical Literature Online (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha (Hindi: All India Hindu Council; India; political party; est. 1915)
- America’s Black Holocaust Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Tuccaro, from the Mikisew Cree First Nation, has been inducted into the Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame for 2012.
Earlier this year she became the first woman inducted into the Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame by the Canadian Council of Aborignal Business.
Boucher was recently recognized for his entrepreneurial spirit by the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business when he was inducted into the Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame on Feb.
But CCAB took the opportunity to announce its plans to establish an Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame.
Buffalo has a long list of honors under his belt, including his installation in 2007 into the Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame by the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business.
Ron Jamieson a recent laureate to the Canadian Council For Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame accredits education for his success as an accomplished businessman.
We work as a team, as a group to build our strenghs," said Cournoyes, who was recently inducted as a laureate for the Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame and was awarded the Governor General's Northern Medal.