Typically IBC is funded by Aboriginal Business Canada, but demand for lending services exceeds its capital.
What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for Aboriginal Business Canada (Canadian government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABC
We have 1612 other meanings of ABC in our Acronym Attic
- A Better Chance (organization)
- A Bittorrent Client (computing)
- A Business Community
- Aanvullend Beschermingscertificaat voor Geneesmiddelen (Dutch: supplementary protection certificate for medicinal products)
- Abacavir (aka Ziagen; GlaxoSmithKline)
- Abbott Bioresearch Center (Massachusetts)
- Abbreviated Blood Count
- ABC Conjecture (problem in pure mathematics)
- Aberdeen Boat Club (Hong Kong)
- Abilene Community Band (Abilene, TX)
- Abrasive Blasting & Coating, Inc.
- Absolute Band Count
- Absolute Basophil Count
- Absolute Brain Control
- Absorbing Boundary Condition
- Abstinence Behavioral Change
- Abstinence, Be Faithful, Correct and Consistent Use of Condoms (sex education)
- Abstinence, Being faithful, Correct and Consistent Condom use (approach to prevention of AIDS virus transmission)
- Abstract Base Class
- Abyssinian Baptist Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
In development for the last six years, half of the cost of development was shared between the member communities and GSCT, with additional funding coming from Aboriginal Business Canada, Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada, and the Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corp.
Financing to complete the project came from the Moose Cree First Nation, FedNor, the Ontario Heritage Fund, Aboriginal Business Canada and Indian Affairs.
Aboriginal Business Canada is one of several sources of financial support for the aspiring aboriginal entrepreneur.
Within the National Capital Region alone, Sierra Systems has developed GOL strategies for the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Department of Fisheries and Oceans, Aboriginal Business Canada, Parks Canada and PWGSC.
The first stop for many young Aboriginal people dreaming of self-employment is Aboriginal Business Canada (ABC).
Although the project has cost upwards of $4 million, the airline will not have to bear it alone, as the federal government has contributed up $250,000 in grants through Aboriginal Business Canada.
The president of this small-but-growing tourism operation says he couldn't have established his company without the help of Industry Canada's Aboriginal Business Canada (ABC) program.