Women who have an abnormal glucose tolerance test result during pregnancy but do not develop gestational diabetes still face an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes later on, investigators reported.
What does AGTT stand for?
AGTT stands for Abnormal Glucose Tolerance Test (diabetes)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AGTT in our Acronym Attic
- Above Ground Transport System
- Advanced Gunnery Training System
- alt.games.tiberian-sun (newsgroup)
- Art Goes To School (volunteer organization)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (Springfield, MO)
- Association for Gifted and Talented Students
- Automated Guideway Transit System (various locations)
- Association of Government Technical and Survey Officers (Hong Kong)
- All Glories to Srila Prabhupada (used by Srila Prabhupada devotees)
- Advanced Gas Turbine Systems Research (South Carolina)
- Afghan-German Technical Training Programme (NGO; Peshawar, Pakistan)
- Air Generation and Treatment Unit (brake systems)
- Association of German Teachers of Victoria (Australia)
- Amiga Games That Weren't (website)
- Adjutant General's Department of Texas
- Association of German Trained Zimbabweans (founded 1922)
- Acute Geriatric Unit (healthcare; various locations)
- Address-Generation Unit
- Advocacia Geral da União (General Attorney of the Union; Brazil)
- Aerospace Ground Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the women who came back for follow up after delivery, 23% of 66 with previous GDM and 22% of the 188 without--an insignificant difference--had abnormal glucose tolerance test results.