9, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A lawsuit filed today in federal court for the Eastern District of New York alleges that the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission (TLC) discriminates against people who use wheelchairs by contracting with and licensing "group ride" van services that provide public transportation only for able bodied passengers.
What does ABP stand for?
ABP stands for Able Bodied Passenger (aka Able Bodied Person; aircraft exit row seating assessment)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABP
We have 221 other meanings of ABP in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Box Opening Technology
- American Board of Trial Advocacy
- All Breed Obedience Training Club
- Arizona Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Artists Book of the Moment (contest; Art Gallery of York University; Canada)
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Alpaca Breeders of Vermont
- AB Omnès Visser Energy (Technologies, Inc; Montreal, QB, Canada)
- Acute Bleeding Oesophageal Variceal Episode (gastroenterology)
- American Black Oystercatcher (bird)