Contract Notice: Public Transport Information System (PTIS) for deployment on the Isle of Skye and at locations in Aberdeenshire
What does ABD stand for?
ABD stands for Aberdeenshire
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABD
We have 150 other meanings of ABD in our Acronym Attic
- Atomic Biological Chemical Warfare
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority
- Asheville-Buncombe County Youth Council
- Amsterdamse Bundeling Consumenten Zorgvoorzieningen (Dutch disability care organization)
- Associação Brasileira dos Criadores de Zebu (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Zebu Breeders)
- Abadan, Iran (airport code)
- Aboriginal Business Development (Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada)
- Active Brake Differential (automobile feature)
- Active Burst Distance
- Ada-Based Document
- Advanced Base Depot
- Adventure Builder Database (file extension)
- Adynamic Bone Disorder
- Affective Bipolar Disorder
- Affiliated Broker Dealer (financial)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A local Fairtrade steering group supports local groups, schools and retailers tackle common issues on Fairtrade and to lobby Aberdeenshire Council.
Detectives from the Aberdeenshire and Moray Division of the Police Service of Scotland are investigating crimes of dishonesty in the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire areas.
Aberdeenshire Council spokesman Iain Gabriel said: "The road into Pennan is partially closed.
The 14 passengers and two crewmen on board the Super Puma helicopter died when it went down off the Aberdeenshire coast on Wednesday afternoon as it returned from a BP oil platform.
Inspectors from the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) are trying to establish what caused the Super Puma aircraft to come down off the Aberdeenshire coast in calm and sunny conditions.
Tycoon Donald Trump reckoned without the tenacity of Aberdeenshire Council's infrastructure services committee when he applied for planning permission to construct two golf courses, a five-star hotel, 1,000 holiday homes and 500 private houses on a seaside site of special scientific interest.
BOC said the GH2OST project was headed by Aberdeenshire eco-marathon car builder Kenny Stewart and Dave McGrath of Scotland-based fuel cell company siGEN, Ltd.