The chairman of Aberdeen and Grampian chamber of commerce, said: "I have read plenty in recent years about Aberdeen aiming to be in the top six but we really need to be looking above that.
What does AGCC stand for?
AGCC stands for Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGCC
We have 20 other meanings of AGCC in our Acronym Attic
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Australian Guidance and Counselling Association
- Automatic Ground-Controlled Approach
- AMD Global Consumer Advisory Board
- Agricultural Conferences, Meetings and Seminars Calendar
- Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services
- Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System
- Alaska Growth Capital BIDCO (Business and Industrial Development Corporation), Inc.
- Alpine Garden Club of British Columbia
- A Guy Called Cyco (band)
- Acquisition Governance Coordinating Council
- agenesis of the corpus callosum
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission (est. 2000; British Channel Islands; UK)
- Alpine Gordini Club de Champagne (French car club)
- American Gemstone Consultants Consortium
- American Golf Country Clubs
- Anthropogenic Global Climate Change
- Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (est. 1981)
- Arab Gulf Countries Council
- Artist's Guild of Columbia County (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aberdeen is the second oil capital in the world after Houston," says Robert Collier, chief executive of Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce, without a hint of tongue in cheek.
This is the first major development in our strategic alliance with the Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce and I am sure it will bring advantages to members of both organisations.
Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce chief executive Bob Collier said the dispute could "jeopardise our chances of continuing to host this event".
First Minister Jack McConnell will meet the North East Fishing Partnership tomorrow and Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce on Monday.