But Trump says he was promised that the plans - a partnership between Vattenfall, Technip and Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group - would not impact on his bid to build "the world's greatest golf course" at Menie Estate.
What does AREG stand for?
AREG stands for Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group (Aberdeen, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AREG
We have 1 other meaning of AREG in our Acronym Attic
- Alfa Romeo Entusiasti Finlandesi (Italian: Alfa Romeo-Enthusiastic Finns; est. 1993; car club)
- Ampicillin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecium (bacteria)
- Analog Reference (voltage)
- Army Reserve Expeditionary Force
- Association of Real Estate Funds (UK)
- Association pour la Réouverture des Écoles Françaises (French: Association for the Reopening of French Schools)
- Air Refueling Group
- Association Régionale de Français Langue Étrangère (French: Regional Association of French as a Foreign Language)
- Air Refueling Squadron
- Air Refueling Wing
- Accreditation Regulations (higher education)
- Amateur Radio Experimenters Group (Australia)
- Antarctic Research Evaluation Group
- Authors Rights Expert Group (EFJ)
- Anreizregulierungsverordnung (German: Incentive Regulation Ordinance)
- Acid Retinyl Ester Hydrolase
- Archives of Environmental Health (journal)
- Egyptian Real Estate Group (stock symbol)
- Agricultural Resources and Environmental Indicators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The eleventh show in the annual series is endorsed by over 30 Government departments and trade associations, and held in association with RenewableUK, Scottish Renewables, Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group and UK Trade and Investment.
Vattenfall, Technip and Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group are behind the windfarm proposal, which has received EU backing.