Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union, Aberdeen, Md.
What does APG stand for?
APG stands for Aberdeen Proving Ground
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of APG
We have 207 other meanings of APG in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Producteurs de Films et de Télévision du Québec (Canada)
- Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform
- Association of Professional Flight Training Schools
- All Pakistan Federation of Trade Unions
- Army Physical Fitness Uniform (US Army)
- Atoms Per Formula Unit
- All Pakistan Federation of United Trade Unions
- Arab Press Freedom Watch
- Asia Pacific Forum on Women, Law and Development
- Antarctic Polar Frontal Zone
- Aberdeen Proving Grounds
- Absorption Phase Grating
- Accord Politique Global (French: Global Political Agreement)
- Account Planning Group
- Acquisition Planning Guide
- Adaptive Process Guidance
- Adjunct Processor Group (mobile switching technology by Ericsson AB)
- Administration Planning Group (UK)
- Advance Payment Guarantee
- Advanced Pay Grade
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Contracting Command-Aberdeen Proving Ground (SCRT) [Soldier, Chemical, Research, and Test], formerly RDECOM [Research, Development and Engineering Command] Contracting Center, at Aberdeen Proving Ground.
The Secretary of the Army pledged that the Army would not allow the transfer of functions to Aberdeen Proving Ground to affect this ongoing support.
Army Ordnance Museum outdoor exhibit at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
The new list his staff provided to the government includes the names of military personnel who underwent testing at Fort Detrick; Edgewood Arsenal, now known as Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland; and Dougway Proving Ground in Utah.
27 Aberdeen Proving Ground Chapter Third Annual Outing & Baseball Game Aberdeen, Md.
In response to the many Field Artillery, Infantry and Armor communities' requests to have tabular firing tables (TFTs) online, the Army's Armaments Research, Development and Engineering Center's (ARDEC's) Firing Tables and Ballistics Division (FTaB), Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, announces the availability of artillery and mortar tabular firing tables (TFTs) online.
This was the method used to acquire the firing data of Figure 2, where the BRI proof of principle benefited from the ranges and the cooperation of the Army Test Center (ATC), co-located with WMRD at the Aberdeen Proving Ground.