Aggie MacKenzie, of Kim and Aggie fame, used to study round the corner in the old Aberdeen College of Commerce.
What does AC stand for?
AC stands for Aberdeen College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AC
We have 212 other meanings of AC in our Acronym Attic
- Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom - Dyce (Airport Code)
- Abstract State Machines, B and Z (Conference)
- Al, Bill, and Zorn Manufacturing, Inc.
- Albendazole (drug)
- Algemeen Bestuurlijke Zaken (Dutch: General Administrative Affairs; Netherlands)
- Ambulanza (Italian: Ambulance)
- Anterior Border Zone
- Asian Boyz (street gang in Long Beach, California)
- Aachen (Germany)
- Abdominal Circumference (obstetrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vicky left university and applied for an HNC in Electrical Engineering at Aberdeen College.
Aberdeen College for School/FE College Community Enterprise
I've enrolled on a communications course at Aberdeen College, and I'm looking forward to getting my first job - at the age of 31
The University of Glamorgan with its slogan "You Live, You Learn" was only outspent by Aberdeen College and the University of Salford according to research carried out by AC Nielsen MMS for Channel Four.
Robert Laird, 35, a personal assistant at Aberdeen College, has been honoured with the profession's highest award.
Hay holds a degree in business studies from Aberdeen College of Commerce.
Michael Ross is a graduate of the Aberdeen College of Commerce, in Scotland, and the Dresser Industries Technology School, in Houston, Texas.