Army contract to design, construct and operate the Aberdeen Chemical Agent Disposal Facility, which is presently destroying the World War II stockpile of mustard agent at Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland.
What does ABCDF stand for?
ABCDF stands for Aberdeen Chemical Agent Disposal Facility (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Association of British Columbia Deans of Education (Canada)
- Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter, Evolving (melanoma detection)
- Airland Battle Conventional Defense Enhancement/Synergy
- A Better Complete Development Engineering Firm (San Carlos, CA)
- Abstinence, Be Faithful, Correct and Consistent Condom Use and Circumcision, Diaphragm for HIV Prevention, Exposure Prophylaxis, Female-Controlled Microbicides (approach to prevention of AIDS virus)
- Advanced Bonewits' Cult Danger Evaluation Frame (est. 1979)
- American Boys Club for the Defense of Errol Flynn
- A Basic Citizen's Definitive Electronic Freedom Guide
- A Boy Can do Everything for A Girl (movie)
- A Bi-Cycling Dandy Excuse for Getting Hibernated in January (annual event; Ohio)
- Asset-Based Community Development Institute (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- A Better Choice Disc Jockey
- Asset Backed Credit Default Swap
- Adult Basic and Continuing Education
- Advanced Business Certificate Examination
- Arab Banking Corporation Egypt
- Associação Brasileira de Cafés Especiais (Portuguese: Brazil Specialty Coffee Association)
- Association Bretagne des Consultants d'Entreprise (French: Brittany Association of Company Consultants)
- Association of Blend Certified Electrologists
- Association Brassacoise Culturelle Educative et de Loisirs (French: Brassacoise Cultural Educational and Recreational Association; Brassac, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army to monitor chemical agent destruction to be done at the Aberdeen Chemical Agent Disposal Facility, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.