People who have a family history and might be at risk for abdominal aortic aneurysm should discuss their concerns with their physician," Calonge said.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Algorithm 1 (computer science)
- Alopecia Areata 1
- Ambient Aerosol 1
- Amnion Antigens 2
- Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 SA (Argentinian airport operator)
- Artists Access to Art Colleges (UK)
- Accident Analysis Computer Program
- America's Army 3 (gaming)
- Audi A4
- ARV (Antiretroviral) Access for Africa (South Africa)
- Abstract and Applied Analysis (mathematical journal; Hindawi Publishing Corporation)
- Academia de Automovilismo Andrade (Guatemala)
- Academics, Athletics, Arts (various schools)
- Academy of Aerospace and Aviation (India)
- Access Across America
- Access All Areas (Sony music project)
- Access Approval Authority
- Accountability and Assessment
- Accounting Alumni Association (various organizations)
- Accumulated Adjustments Account (US Federal Income Tax)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2008, there were 282 deaths as a result of a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm in Wales and around 8,000 people die in the UK of this condition each year.
examines these new approaches to abdominal aortic aneurysm detection and the possible directions for improvement.
GlobalData's clinical trial report, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2011" provides data on the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms clinical trial scenario.
Because roughly 40% of patients who die of a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm will have seen a physician within the preceding 6 months.
The best way to prevent an abdominal aortic aneurysm is to keep blood vessels as healthy as possible.
Using ultrasound to screen all men over age 65 for abdominal aortic aneurysm is feasible, reducing the mortality from ruptured aneurysms in this patient group by 42%, reported R.
com/reports/c76068) has announced the addition of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Endovascular Technology & Market Forecasts to their offering.