In the second section of this article, I will look at two early flagship projects that ran into trouble: the Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre (Abbotsford Hospital), with an approximate public-sector cost of $1.
What does ARHCC stand for?
ARHCC stands for Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre (British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Archive for the Retrieval of Historical Astrological Texts
- Amhara Regional Health Bureau (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Antwerp-Rotterdam-Hamburg-Breman (shipping)
- Adult Rat Hepatic Cytosol
- Advanced Reproductive Health Centers, Ltd. (Chicago, IL)
- Affordable Rural Housing Commission (UK)
- Alaska Rural Health Conference
- Andean Rural Health Care (Christian Connections for International Health)
- Andean Rural Health Corporation
- Alberta Roadbuilders and Heavy Construction Association (Canada)
- Atlantic Richfield Hanford Company
- Asbestos Related Health Care Project
- Association of Registered Health Care Professionals (Alpharetta, GA)
- Assistant Residence Hall Director (college dormitory position)
- Adolescent Reproductive Health Education (Bangladesh)
- African Regional Health Education Centre (Nigeria; University of Ibadan)
- Australian Rural Health Education Network
- Adolescent Reproductive Health Education Project (Georgia)
- Association pour la Recherche sur l'Hémoglobinurie Paroxystique Nocturne (French)
- Appalachian Regional Healthcare Foundation (Boone, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GE Healthcare's teams created a specialized package for Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre that included all needed products in one bundle, including transitional, educational and consulting services, helping the hospital to better streamline their operations, allowing staff to save time and bringing greater focus to frontline patient care.