Writing for researchers and students, they consider such topics as structures of semiconductor surfaces ad origins of surface reactivity with organic molecules, the chemical binding of five-membered and six-membered aromatic molecules, ab initio molecular dynamics studies of conjugated dienes on semiconductor surfaces, forming organic monolayers through wet chemistry, and immobilizing biomolecules at semiconductor interfaces.
What does AIMD stand for?
AIMD stands for Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIMD
We have 20 other meanings of AIMD in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Italiana Maestri Cattolici (Italian Association of Catholic Teachers)
- Association of Industrial Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators (now Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators)
- Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators (est. 1970)
- All India Maoist Communist Center (political party)
- Asia Institute of Medicine, Culture and Communications
- Asian Infrastructure Mezzanine Capital Fund
- Automated Information Management in the Clinical Laboratory (Canada)
- Apartment Investment Management Company (Columbus, OH)
- Automotive Industrial Marketing Corporation (Portland, OR)
- Alternative Internal Management Control Review
- Accounting and Information Management Division
- Active Implantable Medical Device
- Additional Increase Multiplicative Decrease
- Additive Increase, Multiplicative Decrease
- Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department
- Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Detachment
- Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Division
- American Institute for Managing Diversity
- Architecture Integration & Management Directorate (US Army TRADOC)
- Aviation Intermediate Maintenance Depot
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics On The Phenylcarbene Rearrangement.
Charge Transfer in Excited States: ab initio Molecular Dynamics Simulations (Maciej Koaski, Anupriya Kumar, Han Myoung Lee, Kwang S.