What does ABAN stand for?
ABAN stands for Aaronic Business Angel Network Ltd.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABAN
We have 1 other meaning of ABAN in our Acronym Attic
- American Bar Association Journal (Chicago, IL)
- Antiquarian Booksellers Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Automobile Business Association of Japan (est. 1946)
- Advanced Basic Application Language (computer programming)
- Aims, Bounds, Aids, Limitations (command tasks)
- Alastair Beach Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Associacao Brasileira Do Aluminio (Portuguese: Brazilian Aluminum Association; est. 1970)
- Associação Blumenauense de Amparo Aos Menores (Portuguese: Blumenauense Association to Support the Children; Brazil)
- Association of Baltic Academies of Music (Denmark)
- Attribute-Based Access Matrix
- Airman, Aviation Boatswain's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Association of British Alumni in Nepal
- Affirmative Business Alliance of North America
- Arab Bankers Association of North America
- Artist-Blacksmith's Association of North America
- Alpaca Breeders Alliance of Northern Colorado
- Abdominal Aorta
- Available Balance/Amount Obligated
- Asian Business Association of Orange County (California)