What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for Aanvullend Beschermingscertificaat voor Geneesmiddelen (Dutch: supplementary protection certificate for medicinal products)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABC
We have 1612 other meanings of ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of British Theatre Technicians (UK)
- Atari Bit Byter User Club
- American Black Book Writers Association
- Adirondack Boat Building and Water Skills School
- American Booksellers Book of the Year
- A Balanced Curriculum
- A Benihana Christmas (TV show)
- A Better Chance (organization)
- A Bittorrent Client (computing)
- A Business Community
- Abacavir (aka Ziagen; GlaxoSmithKline)
- Abbott Bioresearch Center (Massachusetts)
- Abbreviated Blood Count
- ABC Conjecture (problem in pure mathematics)
- Aberdeen Boat Club (Hong Kong)
- Abilene Community Band (Abilene, TX)
- Aboriginal Business Canada (Canadian government)
- Abrasive Blasting & Coating, Inc.
- Absolute Band Count
- Absolute Basophil Count