By 1988, AWSIM was implemented as a training and education model by the WPC.
What does AAT stand for?
AAT stands for AWSIM (Air Warfare Simulation Model) Analysis Tool (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAT
We have 205 other meanings of AAT in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Antarctic Territory
- AutoAlliance Thailand
- Automatic Analog Tester
- Automatic Atrial Tachycardia
- Availability Analysis Tool
- Average Access Time
- Average Annual Temperature (climate statistic)
- Aviation Advisory Team
- Aviation Applied Technology
- Avis d'Arrêt de Travail (French: Stop Work Notice)
- Azur Affrètement Transports (French transportation company)
- Aortic Aneurysm, Familial Thoracic 1
- Alabama Aerospace Teachers' Association
- American Airlines Travel Academy
- American Art Therapy Association, Inc.
- American Association of Teachers of Arabic
- American Automobile Touring Alliance
- Animal Air Transportation Association
- Ann Arbor Transportation Authority (Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti, MI)
- Arizona Agricultural Teachers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a constructive aircraft in AWSIM [an Air Force model] engages a constructive land target in JCATS [an Army simulation], the models should figure out what the damage actually was," Johnson said.