In addition, we seek to further accelerate AFTA and expedite the implementation of the ASEAN Industrial Cooperation Scheme (AICO).
What does AICO stand for?
AICO stands for ASEAN Industrial Cooperation Scheme
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of AICO
We have 3 other meanings of AICO in our Acronym Attic
- Ain't It Cool News
- Alliance of IEEE Consultants Networks
- Atlanta Institute of Clinical Neuroscience
- Australian Indigenous Cultural Network
- Australian Insect Common Names (online database)
- Autologous Immune Complex Nephritis (immunology)
- Alliance of IEEE Consultants Networks Coordinating Committee (Washington, DC)
- Alarm Interface Card Network Module (Cisco)
- Adult Industry Copyright Organisation Limited (Edgecliff, New South Wales, Australia)
- Army Internal Control Office
- Asociación Iberoamericana de Cámaras de Comercio (Spanish: Ibero-American Association of Chambers of Commerce)
- Associazione Italiana Classe Optimist (Italian: Italian Optimist Class Association)
- Arizona Indian Council on Aging Conference
- Austin International Church of Christ (Texas)
- All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi; India)
- ASEAN (Association of SoutheastAsian Nations) ISIS (Institutes of Strategic and International Studies) Colloquium on Human Rights
- All India Conference of Intellectuals
- Australian International College of Language
- All India Coordinated Oilseeds Research Project
- Actual Irrigated Crop Production
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rafidah said ASEAN is working on regional trade and investment liberalization and striving to achieve greater economic integration under various initiatives such as the ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA) and the ASEAN Industrial Cooperation Scheme (AICO).
The leaders also waived the 30% ASEAN equity requirement under the ASEAN Industrial Cooperation scheme for 1999 to 2000, with Vietnam considering a waiver on a case-by-case basis.