There is still ARV, a pharmacist at a KwaMashu clinic, said whoonga is just a dirty drug that could have anything in it.
What does AA4A stand for?
AA4A stands for ARV (Antiretroviral) Access for Africa (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Acrosomal Autoantigen 1
- Adaptive Algorithm 1 (computer science)
- Alopecia Areata 1
- Ambient Aerosol 1
- Amnion Antigens 2
- Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 SA (Argentinian airport operator)
- Artists Access to Art Colleges (UK)
- Accident Analysis Computer Program
- America's Army 3 (gaming)
- Audi A4
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Abstract and Applied Analysis (mathematical journal; Hindawi Publishing Corporation)
- Academia de Automovilismo Andrade (Guatemala)
- Academics, Athletics, Arts (various schools)
- Academy of Aerospace and Aviation (India)
- Access Across America
- Access All Areas (Sony music project)
- Access Approval Authority
- Accountability and Assessment
- Accounting Alumni Association (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ARV system is said to be ideally suited for measuring dilute polymer viscosities.
a privately held assisted living company, which is principally owned by Apollo Real Estate Funds, today announced that it reaffirmed its previous proposal to acquire ARV Assisted Living, Inc.
The aggregate ARV of all Grand and First Prizes is $2,683,307.
In these patients, there is little evidence of the benefit in initiating ARV therapy due in part to toxicity risks and adherence challenges.
In 2003 BAE Systems was selected by the FCS Lead System Integrator to design and develop the two ARV variants to provide the FCS-equipped Units of Action with the ability to see and strike the enemy first, while offering soldiers unprecedented protection and survivability that would reduce exposure in high vulnerability reconnaissance and assault missions.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- ARV Assisted Living (Nasdaq: ARVI) today announced the completion of the acquisition of a 120-unit facility in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
Logidex ARV enables managers, architects, developers and analysts to quickly and easily understand the complex relationships that exist in enterprise architecture and service-oriented architecture (SOA) initiatives.