LOS ANGELES, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- ARCO (NYSE: ARC) today announced the formation of ARCO Integrated Power, Inc.
What does APTI stand for?
APTI stands for ARCO (Atlantic Richfield Oil Company) Power Technologies, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APTI
We have 22 other meanings of APTI in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Professional Tour Guides
- Association of Professional Tourist Guides (England)
- 1-Acetyl-3-Phenylamidine Thiocarbamide Hydrochloride
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring and Treatment of Hypertension
- Asia-Pacific Travel Health Conference
- Advanced Physical Therapy and Health Services, LLC (Park Ridge, Illinois)
- Asia Pacific Travel Health Society
- Advanced Power Technology, Inc. (Setauket, NY)
- Air Pollution Training Institute
- American Post Tension, Inc. (formerly Magic Communications, Inc.; pay phones)
- Association for Preservation Technology International
- Association for Psychological Type International
- Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (est. 1966; Bangalore, India)
- Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters in Aquitaine
- Air Pollution Technical Information Center
- American Pioneer Title Insurance Company (Tampa, FL)
- Application Pédagogique des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication (French: Pedagogical Application of Information Technologies and Communication)
- Associació Professional de Traductors i Intèrprets de Catalunya
- All Purpose Ticket Issuing System (UK rail ticket system)
- Asosiasi Perguruan Tinggi Kedinasan Indonesia (Indonesian: Association Biology Education Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fernandes, Executive Vice President, ARCO (NYSE: ARC), has been elected Chairman of the Board of ARCO Chemical Company (NYSE: RCM), effective July 17, 1997.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- ARCO (NYSE: ARC) announced that the government of Qatar has approved the acquisition by ARCO of a 27.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 21, 2000 Atherton Capital Incorporated, a nationwide specialty retail lender, announced today the roll out of the company's financing program for new Atlantic Richfield Company, ARCO branded retail petroleum facilities operated by Contract Dealers.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- ARCO (NYSE: ARC) Executive Vice President James A.
This acquisition will not impact the current capital spending plans of either Phillips or ARCO in Alaska, and will not require any asset sales or further cost-reduction programs.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- ARCO (NYSE: ARC) said today that enhanced oil recovery and other projects during the 1994-1998 capital spending plan period will boost daily oil and gas production above the 890,000 barrels of oil equivalent (BOE/D) produced in 1993, with base production expected to reach about 970,000 BOE/D in 1996.
His most recent position was as chief financial officer with ARCO Coal Co.