The report profiles 41 companies including many key and niche players worldwide such as: * APowerCap Technologies * Axion Power International Inc.
What does APCT stand for?
APCT stands for APowerCap Technologies (Ultracapacitors and Solutions)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APCT
We have 19 other meanings of APCT in our Acronym Attic
- Activated Protein C Sensitivity Ratio
- Air Pollution Control Strategy Resource Estimator
- Asia Pacific Center for Security Studies (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Association of Principals of Catholic Secondary Schools of Australia
- Asia Pacific Cabin Safety Working Group
- Abbot Point Coal Terminal (Australia)
- Advanced Piston Corer Temperature
- Advanced Printed Circuit Technology (Santa Clara, CA)
- Air Pollution Control Technology
- Alternate Prism and Cover Test (ophthalmology)
- Arab Paper Converting and Trading (stock symbol)
- Associação Portuguesa Para O Controlo de Tiragem E Circulação (Portugal)
- Association of Painting Craft Teachers (UK)
- Asian Pacific Counseling and Treatment Centers (metropolitan Los Angeles, CA)
- Association of Private Correctional and Treatment Organizations
- Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics
- Asia-Pacific Center for Technology Transfer
- Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific; est. 1977; New Delhi, India)
- Acute Palliative Care Unit
- Adequacy of Prenatal Care Utilization (index)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PATENT Activity in ultracapacitors 151 COMPANY PROFILES 152 Advanced Capacitor Technologies (ACT JAPAN) 152 ADA Technologies, Inc 152 Anglia Components 153 ApowerCap Technologies (APCT) 153 Arrow Electronics (uk), Ltd.
7 Supercapacitor Companies * Maxwell Technologies * Siemens * EPCOS (Exited the Business in 2006) Licensed Maxwell Technology * NEC/Tokin * Panasonic/Matsushita * Elna/Asahi Glass * ESMA * EEStor * EnerG2 * APowerCap Technologies * BatScap * Elit * CAP-XX * Nippon Chemi-Con * Nesscap Chapter Four: Eight-Year Forecasts 4.