Michael Piggott and Maggie Shapley, Prime Ministers at the Australian National University: A Guide, ANU eView, Canberra, 2011.
What does ANUE stand for?
ANUE stands for ANU (Australian National University) Enterprise Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANUE
- Arbeitnehmer-Überlassung (German: Employee Hiring)
- Asociación pro Naciones Unidas de Argentina (Spanish)
- Australian National University Bioinformatics Facility (Canberra, Australia)
- Akademija nauka i umjetnosti Bosne i Hercegovine (Academy of Sciences and Arts of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Asociación Nacional de Usuarios Campesinos (Spanish: National Farmworkers Association; Colombia)
- Australian National University College (Australia)
- Asociación Nacional de Usuarios Campesinos Unidad y Reconstrucción (Spanish: National Association of Peasant Unity and Reconstruction; Colombia)
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Centre for Distance Education (India)
- Asociación Nacional de Utilidad Deporte y Obediencia Canina (Guatemala)
- United States Army Nuclear Data System (Study)
- Asociación para las Naciones Unidas en España (Spanish)
- Albanian National Union Front (political party)
- Acute Necrotizing Ulcerative Gingivitis
- Ambient Noise Upgrade
- Annual Nebraska Ultralight Gathering (ultralight aircraft)
- Atex Newspaper Users Group (now Association of Publishing Systems Users)
- Atlanta Netware Users Group (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta Novell Users Group (Atlanta, GA)
- Allgemeine Nahrungs Und Genußmittel Ausstellung (German: Universal and Beverage Exhibition)
- Australian Network for Universal Housing Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
A grandmother opposes a proposed gay-inclusive civil unions bill in Colorado because the anus is weak.
Project leaders from the Canberra-based ANU and Tianjin University in China announced the project in mid-August, suggesting their work will " pioneer" the way towards affordable solar energy.
The recommendations that were adopted and presented to the House of Delegates were: That the ANU reaffirm its current policy in support of adoption of a fair and equitable Medicare indemnity payment schedule under which physicians would determine their own fees and Medicare would establish its payments for physicians using: An appropriate relative value scale-based on the resource costs of providing physician services.
The cloud-based storage installation with Spectra's tape-based active archive allows ANU to efficiently support its exponential data growth, accelerate access to its research data, and improve overall data reliability.
ANU Malik was once the most successful and most vocal music director, till the Himesh Reshammiyas of the world took over.
This result holds constant across a number of other factors that also affect wages, such as age, race, family background, experience and education," said ANU professor Andrew Leigh.
Each of us has veins around the anus that tend to stretch under pressure, somewhat like varicose veins in the legs.