80 points, while the Amex Natural gas Index dropped 3.
What does XNG stand for?
XNG stands for AMEX Natural Gas Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XNG
- extensible Name and Address Standard
- Xodiac Network Bus
- Carboxylated Nitrile Rubber
- X Northern Captain
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Namespace Catalogue Language
- Cross Net Debugger
- Extended Network
- Xilinx Netlist Format (Xilinx, Inc.)
- Xenopus Nuclear Factor 7
- Extended Network File System (Open Group)
- Quang Ngai Airport, Viet Nam
- Xtreme Network Gaming
- Xtreme Northwest Gamers (gaming clan)
- Xtreme Natural Growth Factor
- Xtreme Natural Growth Hormone
- Customer Network Interface
- Xerces Native Interface (communication framework)
- Xenopus intermediate filament protein
- Expansion Node Manager (Eastern Research)
- Christ in Me in Christ
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featured Index: Amex Natural Gas Index (XNG) XNG is an equal-dollar weighted index designed to measure the performance of highly capitalized companies in the natural gas industry involved primarily in natural gas exploration and production and natural gas pipeline transportation and transmission.
Looking at other energy names, the XLE (XLE) is up less than a percent and the AMEX Natural Gas Index (XNG) is up just over a percent.
The shares have outperformed the AMEX Oil & Gas Index (XOI) as well as the AMEX Natural Gas Index (XNG).