We tried to order the forward rail bracket, NSN 1005-01-541-2476, and forward grip/bipod, NSN 1005-01-541-1772, for our M16s, but the AMDF shows those NSNs as terminal items.
What does ARMS stand for?
ARMS stands for AMDF (Army Master Data File) Retrieval Microform System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARMS
We have 145 other meanings of ARMS in our Acronym Attic
- Aerial Radiological Measurement and Survey
- Aerial Reconnaissance Multi-Sensor (US DoD)
- Agile Remote Mission Squad (gaming)
- Agricultural Resource Management Study
- Air Refueling Management System
- Aircraft Readiness Maintainability Simulator
- Aircrew Resource Management System
- All Radio Marketing Study
- Alliance for Regional Military Support
- Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma (cancer)
- American River Management Society
- Ammunition Reporting Management System
- Animal Records Management System (software)
- Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium
- APSAC Reocclusion Multicenter Study
- Arcadia Middle School
- Architecture for Reliable Managed Storage
- Area Radiation Monitoring System
- Armament Retooling Manufacturing Support (US Army)
- Army Readiness Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three new measures in particular, the CPDAI, the PASDAS, and the AMDF, have been developed, tested in the GRACE data set (a longitudinal group of over 400 subjects seen in GRAPPA investigator centers), and ratified at the recent Outcome Measures in Rheumatology Clinical Trials (OMERACT) meeting to carry forward and test in prospective clinical trials.
In addition to several medical technician positions, the 476th AMDF includes flight surgeons, nurses and a dentist who monitor the group's medical readiness.
About 160 will belong to the 476th MXS, and the 476th AMDF is slated to have 23 medical personnel.
AMDF doors will give you a neat, contemporary finish and won't cost the earth.
Under this agreement and expanding its network integrator strategy, Lucent will resell Simpler Networks' central office EZ-MDF(TM) AMDF hardware and software and provide its own end-to-end suite of services to help service providers install and integrate the AMDF products in their networks.
The joint development agreement covers collaboration on the enhancement of Simpler Networks' central office AMDF technology for remote applications, provides for exclusivity for key customer sets and involves an undisclosed investment in Simpler Networks by Lucent.
But when you check the AMDF, the kit's cost is $481.