The United States Department of Defense International AIMS Program Office at Robins AFB, Georgia, has oversight responsibility for the system's IFF architecture.
What does AIMSPO stand for?
AIMSPO stands for AIMS Program Office
This definition appears rarely
- Arthritis Impact Measurement Scales version 2 Short Form
- American Iron Magazine Showbike Association
- Artificial Intelligence: Methodology, Systems, Applications (Conference)
- Advanced Integrated Motorway System in Europe (International Road Federation)
- Association of Investment Management Sales Executives (Reston, VA)
- Accounting for International Military Sales, Education & Training System
- American Indian Movement Support Group
- Advanced Integrated Management Services Inc. (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Academy of Information and Management Sciences Journal
- Agile Infrastructure for Manufacturing Systems Network
- Association of Imaging Manufacturers Shared Resource Control Facility
- Abandoned and Inactive Mines Scoring System
- Aboriginal and Islander Medical Support Services (Australia)
- Adolescent Identity, Media, and Sociocognitive Schema
- Advanced Infantry Marksmanship Strategies and Standards (US Army)
- Advanced Integrated Maintenance Support System
- Advanced Integration Maintenance Support System
- Advanced Interactive Maintenance Support System
- Airfreight Industry Minimum Security Standards (UK)
- Aku Ingin Menciummu Sekali Saja
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE Amex Symbol: TIK) announced that the Department of Defense (DoD) AIMS Program Office approved its TS-4530A Flight Line Test Set authorizing its use for system integration testing of Mark XIIA IFF ("Identification Friend and Foe"), Mode S (ELS/EHS/ADS-B) and TCAS systems.
On July 28, 2009, Tel was notified by the AIMS Program Office that its AN/USM-719 Mode 5 test set has been officially certified for Mode 5 system integration purposes.