April 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is the community calendar for AIDS WALK New Jersey 2003 put out by the Hyacinth AIDS Foundation: WHAT: AIDS WALK New Jersey 2003 WHEN: Sunday, May 18, 2003 WHERE: Douglas Campus, Rutgers University, New Brunswick New Jersey.
What does AWNJ stand for?
AWNJ stands for AIDS Walk New Jersey (New Brunswick, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Automated Weather Network Communications
- AdvantageWest North Carolina (Fletcher, NC)
- ASA Wright Nature Centre (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Advertised Window
- Anchor Windlass
- Abdominal-Wall Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Asian Womens Network for Gender and Development
- Additive White Impulsive Gaussian Noise
- Al Wathba National Insurance Company (United Arab Emirates)
- Allied Worldwide Navigational Information System (NATO)
- Automated Weather Network Management Center
- Auckland Wednesday Night Mentor Ride (New Zealand)
- Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin
- Acid Waste Neutralization System
- Animation Weihnachtsmann Nikolaus Santa Claus (German Christmas show)
- Animal Welfare Network for Wales
- Advertising Women of New York
- Action Work Out
- Active Wall Outlet
- Adult Warrant Officer (UK Air Training Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kathy Ahearn-O'Brien joined Hyacinth AIDS Foundation as an event organizer for AIDS WALK New Jersey in 1997.
Arie, the popular Motown recording artist, will head up the 14th Annual AIDS WALK New Jersey on Sunday, May 19th.