Among the collaborators in these trials will be the AIDS Vaccine Evaluation Group (AVEG) and the HIV Network for Prevention Trials (HIVNET) Statistical and Coordinating Center.
What does AVEG stand for?
AVEG stands for AIDS Vaccine Evaluation Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Anti-Virus Emergency Discussion (Group)
- Asexual Visibility and Education Day
- Ataxia with Vitamin E Deficiency (neurodegenerative disorder)
- Avionic Engineering Division
- Ministry of Advanced Education
- Automated Voucher Examining and Disbursing System
- Average Valence Electron Energy
- Association Vétérinaire Equine Française
- Average Visco-Elastic Flow
- Alianza Venezolana Para Familia (Spanish: Venezuelan Family Alliance)
- Association des Veuves du Génocide Agahozo
- Antelope Valley-East Kern (California water agency)
- Antelope Valley East Kern Water Agency (water distributor; Southern California)
- AMRAAM (Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile) Vertical Eject Launcher
- Audio Visual Education Library (United Church of Canada)
- Australasian Virtual Engineering Library
- Association of Vacuum Equipment Manufacturers
- Asociación de Veteranos Militares de Guatemala (Spanish: Guatemala Veterans Association)
- Aircraft-based Volcanic Emission Mass Spectrometer (NASA)
- Asexual Visibility & Education Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can't just take money and throw it at something," says Ellen Blackstone, a health educator at the University of Washington site of the AIDS Vaccine Evaluation Group, an organization conducting clinical tests of experimental vaccine antigens at six university sites.
NIAID sponsors clinical trials for the Adult AIDS Clinical Trial Group, Pediatric AIDS Clinical Trial Group, Terry Beirn Community Programs for Clinical Research on AIDS, AIDS Vaccine Evaluation Group, and HIV Network for Prevention Trials.