The 27th annual walk raised more than $3 million to benefit AIDS Project Los Angeles (APLA) and 24 other Los Angeles County AIDS service organizations working to stop the spread of HIV.
What does ASO stand for?
ASO stands for AIDS Service Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASO
We have 267 other meanings of ASO in our Acronym Attic
- Address Supporting Organization
- Adelaide Symphony Orchestra
- Administration Support Office
- Administrative Service Outsourcing (various locations)
- Administrative Services Only
- Administrative Services Organization
- Advanced Security Option (Oracle)
- Advanced Solar Observatory
- Afghanistan Solidarity Organisation
- After School Online
- Air Support Operations (US DoD)
- Air Surveillance Officer
- Aircraft Shopper Online
- Alabama Symphony Orchestra
- Albany Symphony Orchestra (Albany, NY, USA)
- Algemeen Secundair Onderwijs (Dutch)
- All State Orchestra (Colorado)
- Allele-Specific Oligonucleotides
- Alternate Service Office
- Alton Symphony Orchestra (Godfrey, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nonetheless, almost all local AIDS service organizations are facing cuts in government funding at all levels.
The reduction of the size of the lists takes the pressure off state AIDS agencies and AIDS service organizations that deal with the administrative, financial, and technical hurdles it takes to keep patients like Woods on their meds.
In New York, the nation's oldest and largest AIDS service organization, the Gay Men's Health Crisis, provides hair styling and art classes.
These networks subsequently have evolved into recognized legitimate information resources with many AIDS service organization newsletters now being indexed by the National Library of Medicine for inclusion in its HIV-specific bibliographic database, AIDSLINE.
Allion Healthcare works closely with physicians, nurses, clinics and AIDS Service Organizations (ASOs), and with government and private payors, to improve clinical outcomes and reduce treatment costs for patients.
The Dutch AIDS service organization SOAAIDS is behind the visit.
net/), the latest nonprofit project by former Manhunt general manager, Stephan Adelson, is a place of free dialogue for people with HIV/AIDS, AIDS Services Organizations, Community Based Organizations, AIDS Service Organizations, researchers and others in the community.