The guide titled 'Routes of Administration', is being published by the former AIDS Council of NSW, now known as ACON, which was set up to promote health and reduce HIV transmission in the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community, reports News.
What does ACON stand for?
ACON stands for AIDS Council of NSW
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACON
We have 5 other meanings of ACON in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Care Operations Management System
- Air Communications Squadron (USAF/ACC)
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Automated Collection Management System
- Aircraft Certification Office Management Team
- Austin Conscientious Objectors to Military Taxation (Austin, TX)
- Aviation Chief Ordnanceman (US Navy rank)
- Aircraft Composition Tracking (System)
- Asociación Comisión de Mujeres Indígenas de Talamanca (Spanish: Association Commission on Indigenous Women of Talamanca; est. 1993)
- Adult Children of Narcissists
- All Class in One Network
- Antenna Controller
- Application Control
- Asian Community Online Network
- Advisory Council On Naval Affairs
- Asanteman Council of North America (Richardson, TX)
- Adoption Community of New England (UK)
- Automated Collaborative Observatory for Natural Environments (automated birdwatching)
- Akademisches Computer Netz
- American College of Osteopathic Neurologists and Psychiatrists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgments We thank the physicians, local public health and local government authorities, microbiology laboratories, the AIDS Council of NSW, and sex venue owners and managers for their work on this outbreak.