George's Presbyterian Church and our involvement with the AIDS Committee of London.
What does ACOL stand for?
ACOL stands for AIDS Committee of London (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACOL
We have 6 other meanings of ACOL in our Acronym Attic
- Army Court of Inquiry (India)
- Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland (est. 2002)
- Associazione Chirurghi Ospedalieri Italiani (Italian: National Congress of Italian Hospital Surgeons; Italy)
- Army Cyberspace Operations and Integration Center (US Army)
- American Correctional Officer Intelligence Network (Thayne, WY)
- Australian Core Inventory
- A Clash of Kings (book by George RR Martin)
- Abortion Clinics OnLine
- Advanced Certificate in Online Learning (educational accreditation)
- Advisory Committee for Online Learning (Canada)
- Air Combat On-Line (US Navy)
- Americans for Country of Origin Labeling
- Average Cost of Labour
- Advanced Communication Link Analysis and Design Environment (Icucom Corp simulation product)
- Augmented Cost of Living Index (accounting measure)
- Autori Cattolici e Opere Liturgiche (Italian)
- Association of Colombian Professionals in Atlanta (Norcross, Georgia)
- Asociación Colombiana de Profesores de Francés (French: Colombian Association of French Teachers; Colombia)
- Australian Conference on Optics, Lasers and Spectroscopy
- Augmentative Communication on Line Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The congregation has partnered with the AIDS Committee of London for the past eight years, helping the agency operate its Country Cupboard food bank for people living with HIV.
George's, London, is collaborating with the AIDS Committee of London on a ten month education and fundraising initiative.