Members will serve the following sites to support TPAC's mission of advocacy, leadership, training and support for HIV/AIDS: -- The Philadelphia AIDS Consortium (TPAC) -- Quality Health Associates/Nelson Medical Center -- AIDS Services in Asian Communities (ASIAC) -- Metropolitan AIDS Neighborhood Nutritional Alliance (MANNA) -- AIDS Care Group (ACG) -- AIDS Coalition of Southern New Jersey (ACSNJ) -- Beautiful Gates (Delaware) The ACTS Program, originally designed by the Consortium in 1998, was created to tap the resources, ethic and energy of AmeriCorps to address the needs of the HIV/AIDS communities by challenging and empowering all, but specifically HIV/AIDS consumers and other affected individuals to help others to get the care they need.
What does ACSNJ stand for?
ACSNJ stands for AIDS Coalition of Southern New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American College of Surgical Neurophysiology
- AmeriCorps State and National
- Anti-Corruption Student Network (South East Europe)
- Asian Cropping Systems Network
- Aspartame Consumer Safety Network
- Association of Canadian Studies in the Netherlands
- Alverno College Student Nurses Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Association of Caspian Sea News Agencies
- Academic Computing Services Network
- Advisory Committee on Safety of Nuclear Installations
- Association of Cambridge Schools in New Zealand
- Accredited Community Support Officer (UK)
- Ada County Sheriff's Office (Idaho)
- Adams County Sheriff's Department (various locations)
- Air Combat Systems Officer (Canadian Forces)
- Aircraft Capable of Satellite Operations
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Alameda County Sheriff's Office (California)
- Alfa Club du Sud Ouest (French automobile club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
C AIDS Fund will be making additional donations totaling $600,000 to local AIDS organizations, including: Camp Amerikids (Oakdale, CT); Loving Arms (Memphis, TN); Angels Foundation (Savannah, GA); Belle Reve (New Orleans, LA); AIDS Service Agency of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC); AIDS Coalition of Southern New Jersey (Camden, NJ); Michigan Jewish AIDS Project (Detroit, MI); Food Outreach (St.