What does ACRSS stand for?
ACRSS stands for AIDS Case Reporting Surveillance System (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACRSS
- Arms Control and Regional Security
- Asset Condition Reporting System (Canada)
- Australian Coral Reef Society
- Automated Conflict Resolution System
- Automated Control and Response System
- Automated Customer Registration System
- Asian Century Research School Network
- Atlantic Centre for Remote Sensing of the Oceans (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research Support Program (Oregon State University; Corvallis, OR)
- Association of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals
- Archbishop Carney Regional Secondary School (Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada)
- Academy of Court Reporting (various locations)
- Accelerated Crucible Rotation Technique
- Advanced Concepts Research Tool
- American Car Racing Team (car club; Switzerland)
- Appraisal Consulting Research & Training, Inc.
- Association for Clinical Research Training
- Atlantis Cars Racing Team (Czech Republic)
- Aviation Chief Radio Technician (military classification)
- Allen County Regional Transit Authority