We have the evidence to show what really works to make care safer," said AHRQ Director Carolyn M.
What does AQI stand for?
AQI stands for AHRQ (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality) Quality Indicators (US DHHS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AQI
We have 18 other meanings of AQI in our Acronym Attic
- Absolute Quality Home Inspection (Orwell, OH)
- Air Quality Health Index (Canadian program to rate air quality according to health risk)
- American Quarter Horse Journal
- Association Qualité de l'Hospitalisation Privée
- Alberta Quarter Horse Racing Association (Canada)
- Association Québécoise pour l'Hygiène, la Santé et la Sécurité du Travail
- American Quarter Horse Youth Association
- Academic Quality Institute (Minnesota)
- Access Query Interface (database systems)
- Agricultural Quarantine Inspection
- Air Quality Index
- Al-Qaeda in Iraq
- Al-Qaeda Intelligence
- Australian Quality Ingredient
- Australian Questioning Intonation (aka upspeak or high rising terminal)
- Intelligent Acoustic Quantification
- Air Quality Impact Assessment
- Australian Quandong Industry Association (horticulture)
- Association Québécoise des Infirmières et Assistantes en Gastro-entérologie
- Association Québécoise des Infirmières et Infirmiers en Gérontologie
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peruse the AHRQ catalog often New materials are being added regularly.
This AHRQ News and Numbers summary is based on data from Statistical Brief #118: Hospital Stays for Children, 2009.
This three-volume resource is available on the AHRQ website at www.
But for the first time in four years, since AHRQ has been compiling and releasing this information, the State Snapshots now contain an overall score for each state.
The guide builds and expands on a document previously published by AHRQ: Altered Standards of Care in Mass Casualty Events (available on the AHRQ Web site at www.
The AHRQ report did document some adverse effects of garlic, though.
This year AHRQ is convening focus groups for developing better consumer information, reports the newsletter.