Sawik is a professor of industrial engineering at AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland.
What does AGHUST stand for?
AGHUST stands for AGH University of Science and Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Gas Heated Reformer (methanol)
- American Grade Horse Registry
- Action Group for Human Rights in Burma
- Akron General Health System (Ohio)
- Albert Gallatin High School (Uniontown, Pennsylvania)
- Arroyo Grande High School (California)
- Australian Ghost Hunters Society (est. 1998)
- Avon Grove High School (West Grove, Pennsylvania)
- Patrol Combatant Support Ship
- Association Générale des Hygiénistes et Techniciens Municipaux (French: General Association of Municipal Technicians and Hygienists)
- Area of Great Historic Value (UK)
- Above Ground Installation
- Academy for Guided Imagery
- Accounting Group International (est. 1991)
- Acid Gas Injection
- Action Graphic International (UK)
- Acute Gastrointestinal Illness
- Adjusted Gross Income
- Administration Générale de l'Infrastructure (French: General Administration of Infrastructure; Belgium)
- Advanced Geospatial Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bartkowski also explained that Apriso has developed a close and symbiotic relationship with the AGH University of Science and Technology (Akademia Gorniczo-Hutnicza) in Krakow which is expected to not only benefit from contact with Apriso's state-of-the-art technology, but also to be a source of future Apriso engineers and even customers.