The contract will upgrade the current meteorological satellite capability and legacy systems at AFWA, improving the agency's analysis capabilities.
What does ASPOC stand for?
ASPOC stands for AFWA (Air Force Weather Agency) Single Point of Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASPOC
- Associatie Sociaal Psychologische Onderzoekers (Netherlands)
- Association for the Study of Peak Oil and Gas (Uppsala, Sweden)
- Association for the Study of Peak Oil&Gas
- Association Sportive de Paris Orleans (French sports club)
- Automated Systems Program Office
- Avionics Systems Project Officer
- Apache Shores Property Owners Association (Austin, TX)
- April Sound Property Owners' Association (Montgomery, TX)
- Associacão Potiguar Amigos da Natureza
- Active Spacecraft Potential Control Experiment (Cluster spacecraft)
- Assessment and Selection Preparation and Orientation Course (US Marine Corps)
- Answer Set Programming and Other Computing Paradigms (Workshop)
- A Simulation Process-Oriented Language
- Avon and Somerset Prolific Offenders Scheme
- Acquisition Systems Protection Program
- Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Advanced Signal Processing Platform (Scintera Networks)
- All Societies Periodicals Package (IEEE)
- American School of Professional Psychology
- American Society of Picture Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike Spaulding says: 11 April, 2012 at 17:21 I had the pleasure of working with Ms Nolan at AWS and AFWA.
181) Ass'n of Fish & Wildlife Agencies, The Voice of Fish and Wildlife Agencies: AFWA Press Releases, http://www.
When the radio detects an event, the analyst has two minutes to send the alert to AFWA at Offutt Air Force Base, Neb.
AFWA delivers accurate, relevant, and timely weather and space environment information, products, and services, to the Nation's combat forces anywhere in the world.
During the dry-fire assessment, the FA School compared the AFWA data to data generated using Pibal, the meteorological measuring set (MMS) and standard (default) Met.
Note to Editors: Raytheon routed the data processed during the test, using the NPP ground system, from the ground station in Svalbard, Norway, sending it through a NASA-NOAA wide area network at 40Mbps across the Baltic Sea and Atlantic Ocean to the AFWA facility at Offutt Air Force Base, Omaha, Neb.
AFWA is a Field Operating Agency, reporting to United States Air Force Director of Weather, Deputy Chief of Staff Air and Space Operations (USAF/XOW).