March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Albert Garrett, President of Michigan Council 25 of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), AFL-CIO, issued the following statement: "On Wednesday, March 20, Michigan AFSCME Council 25 and the Metro Detroit AFL-CIO will sponsor an Open Forum on 'The Federal Sequester: The Uncertainty of Federal Funding in Michigan,' to be held at 9:00 AM at the Michigan AFSCME Council 25 Detroit Building, 600 West Lafayette," stated Garrett.
What does ATEI stand for?
ATEI stands for AFSCME (American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees) Training and Education Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATEI
We have 2 other meanings of ATEI in our Acronym Attic
- Africa Taiwan Economic Forum
- Apparent Tubular Excretion Fraction (physiology)
- Assistive Technology Education Foundation
- Automotive Technology Evaluation Facility (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD)
- Airframe Technologies for Environmentally Friendly Aircraft (trademark of Aeronautical Small and Medium Enterprise; Belgium)
- Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar
- Advanced Turbine Engine Gas Generator
- Advocates to End Homelessness (now The Advocates Group; Connecticut)
- Alliance to End Homelessness (Ottawa, Canada)
- Advanced Technical Engineering, Inc.
- Amusement Trade Exhibition International
- Analyse et Traitement Electronique de l'Information
- Asociación de Televisión Educativa Iberoamericana
- Association for Teachers of English in Korea (South Korea)
- Adaptive Telephone Equipment Loan Program (Providence, RI)
- Advanced Television Evaluation Laboratory (Canada)
- Apprentices Trainees Employment, Ltd. (training and job placement; Australia)
- Aqua Tech Environmental Laboratories, Inc. (Marion, OH)
- Association of Teachers of English in Lebanon
- Atlantic Transportation Equipment Ltd (Linthicum, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just before Bill Clinton's speech at the AFSCME convention last summer, the inside word was that the candidate would give a gloves-off, fire-in-the-belly performance.
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) carries out a series of disability-related activities at the international level; conducts an annual program to recognize and award affiliates with exemplary programs serving workers with disabilities; and publishes an annually updated comprehensive manual for AFSCME affiliates, Fighting for the Rights of Disabled Workers.
5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Mayor Nutter has filed a lawsuit in Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas seeking a ruling allowing him to impose the City's last contract proposal on AFSCME District Council 33.
In its new charges, CNA's demand that Tenet provide the promised raises is in addition to other CNA charges which include: -- Selecting SEIU and AFSCME as the exclusive union for its registered nurses and other employees.
Roehrig, Secretary-Treasurer of Michigan Council 25 of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), AFL-CIO, issued the following statement: "The Executive Board of Michigan AFSCME Council 25, AFL-CIO, acting on the recommendation of Region 6 Vice Presidents from the Fifth Congressional District, voted unanimously to endorse Dan Kildee for election as Representative from the Fifth Congressional District in the 2012 General Election," stated Roehrig.
This agreement makes Tenet a stronger company, allowing us to move into the future with a motivated workforce focused on quality patient care and a partnership with SEIU and AFSCME to solve critical problems in the health care industry," said Tenet President Trevor Fetter.
DETROIT, March 4, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Michigan Council 25 of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), AFL-CIO, issued the following statement: "Emergency Financial Manager Robert Bobb's decision to outsource noninstructional services for Detroit Public Schools has produced chaos in our schools," stated Keith January, President of AFSCME Local 345.