AEP announced in August that it had agreed to purchase the Dresden plant through its AEP Generating Company subsidiary for approximately $85 million.
What does AEGCo stand for?
AEGCo stands for AEP Generating Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Automatic Electric Gun (airsoft)
- Special Combat System Publications (Aegis Only)
- Adult Educational Guidance Association (Ireland)
- American European Greyhound Alliance (dogs)
- Association of Evangelical Gospel Assemblies
- Army Electronic Generation And Distribution System
- Austin Energy Green Building (Austin, TX)
- Auditory Evoked Gamma Band Potential
- Alderley Edge Golf Club (UK)
- Annular Elastolytic Giant Cell Granuloma
- Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program
- Annual European Graduate Conference on Political Parties
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- ASEAN Experts Group on Disaster Management
- Association des Etats Généraux des Etudiants de l'Europe
- Airborne Early-Warning/Ground Environment Integration Segment
- Addressable Email Generator and Exchange Server (Georgia Civil Air Patrol)
- Advantage Early Growth Fund
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Expert Group on Food Safety
- Aeromedical Evacuation Group Headquarters
Samples in periodicals archive:
19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dominion announced today that it has sold its Dresden Energy electric generation facility to AEP Generating Company, a subsidiary of American Electric Power , for approximately $85 million.
When the transaction closes and construction is completed, Dresden will be owned by AEP Generating Company, a subsidiary of AEP, and will be operated as part of the company's generation pool that provides power to AEP's utility units serving customers in Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
The company owns and operates the 1,060 mw Big Sandy Plant at Louisa, Kentucky and has a long-term unit power agreement with affiliate AEP Generating Company to purchase 390 mw of capacity from the Rockport Plant.