GASNT is a nuclear command and control system that will use both Extremely High Frequency (EHF) and AEHF waveforms to provide protected communications in difficult environments.
What does ACCS stand for?
ACCS stands for AEHF (Advanced EHF) Constellation Control Station (military SATCOM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACCS
We have 195 other meanings of ACCS in our Acronym Attic
- Accident Compensation Conciliation Service (Australia)
- Accounting Classification Code Structure
- Active Contamination Control System
- Adaptive Cruise Control System (vehicles)
- Advanced Checkout and Control System
- Advanced Cisco Campus Switching
- Advanced Cisco Catalyst Switching (Global Knowledge)
- Advanced Command & Control Segment
- Advanced Communications Control System
- African Centre for Civil Society (Ethiopia)
- AFSPC Cellular Communications System
- Air Combat Camera Service
- Air Command & Control System
- Air Command and Control Support (NATO)
- Air Command and Control System (NATO)
- Air Traffic Controller Senior Chief Petty Officer (US Navy)
- Airborne Command & Control Squadron
- Aircontrolman Chief Senior
- Allied Command and Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
GPS III, SBIRS and AEHF are timely candidates for fixed-price contracts because they are transitioning from low-to high-rate to production, said Mark Valerio, vice president and general manager of surveillance and navigation at Lockheed Martin Space Systems, in Littleton, Colo.
Feb 29, 2012 Lockheed Martin Lockheed Martin Team Completes On-Orbit Testing of First AEHF Satellite.
TSAT will ultimately replace the DoD's current satellite system and supplement AEHF satellites.
However, because of senior military commanders' concerns about TSAT's risks and the potential delay in delivering improved space communications, the Air Force plans to reassess the need for future AEHF funding in November 2004.
This increase is the result of an engineering change proposal to implement a new AEHF System alternate key management plan (AKMP).
EMS D&S's nulling system will help in safeguarding the AEHF constellation's Milsatcom architecture, as it is designed to protect the spacecraft's tactical network from jamming and piracy.
NMT is one of three Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) terminals from Raytheon that have passed production acquisition milestone decisions and successfully tested with the on-orbit AEHF satellite.