July 29, 1993--IBM ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager (ADSM) V1.
What does ADSM stand for?
ADSM stands for ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager (IBM Tivoli)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADSM
We have 28 other meanings of ADSM in our Acronym Attic
- Asymmetrical Digital Subscriber Line 2 (ITU-T G.992.3 & G.992.4)
- Assymmetrical Digital Subscriber Line 2+ (ITU-T G.992.5; 25 Mbps downstream rate)
- Art Deco Society of Los Angeles
- Advanced Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (Cisco)
- Asymmetrical Digital Subscriber Line Forum
- Abu Dhabi Securities Market (United Arab Emirates)
- Abu Dhabi Stock Market
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Active Duty Service Member
- Adstar Distributed Storage Manager
- Adult Swim (television channel)
- Advance Demand Side Management plc (UK)
- Advanced Distributed Storage Manager (formerly ADSTAR)
- Air Defense Service Medal
- Air Defense Suppression Missile
- American Defense Service Medal
- Archives Départementales de la Seine-Maritime (French: Departmental Archives of the Seine-Maritime; Rouen, France)
- Artillery Delivery Scatterable Mine
- ASUS Data Security Management
- Automated Data Systems Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
ORACLE and DB2 Databases, ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager (ADSM), and Provides Historical Storage Space Analysis For Enterprise Server Environments
IBM has transferred its Adstar Distributed Storage Manager from its Storage Systems Division to its Tivoli Systems unit.
Open Microsystems has recently completed testing and certifying the 9840 drive with IBM's ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager (ADSM) software.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- HighGround has completed an agreement to assist IBM (NYSE: IBM) in making its ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager (ADSM) family of software products exploit the forthcoming Windows NT 5.
Commerce, eNetwork Dispatcher, Tivoli, Network Services from IBM Global Services, IBM Interactive Media, IBM SurfAid Analytics, LAN Network Manager, Distributed File System (DFS), ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager (ADSM) and RAMAC Array storage units.
Both the Microsoft Windows NT and UNIX versions include the ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager (R)(ADSM) software from IBM(R), RAID disk array, and DLT tape libraries.
and IBM's Storage Systems Division (SSD), both part of the IBM company, announced today the transfer of ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager (ADSM) to Tivoli.