Dr Guillaume Lessene, Professor Keith Watson and Professor David Huang from the institute's ACRF Chemical Biology division, and Dr Peter Czabotar and Professor Peter Colman from Eliza Hall Institute's Structural Biology division led the development of WEHI-539 in collaboration with colleagues at Genentech, a member of the Roche group.
What does AMIE stand for?
AMIE stands for ACRF (ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement) Climate Research Facility) MJO (Madden-Julian Oscillation) Investigation Experiment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMIE
We have 17 other meanings of AMIE in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Multi-Media Information Dissemination Environment
- Amide's a Medical Imaging Data Examiner
- Association des Maires Ivoiriens Defenseurs des Enfants (French)
- America-Mideast Educational and Training Services, Inc
- Advanced Multi-Media Information Distribution System
- Airborne Mine Detection System
- Airborne Minefield Detector System
- Audit Monitoring & Intrusion Detection System
- Aviation Maintenance Integrated Diagnostics System
- Automated Merchant Identification Ship System
- Advanced Multi-media Integrated Environment
- Advanced/Moon Micro-Imaging Experiment (NASA)
- Africa, Middle East, India and Europe (Nissan)
- Aide Médicale Internationale à l'Enfance (French: International Medical Aid for Children; Canada)
- AIS (Automated Information System) Meteorological Information Equipment
- Assimilative Mapping of Ionospheric Electrodynamics
- Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers
- Automated Medical Information Exchange
- Engineering Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Air Marine International Express Corporation (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With an organization like ACRF working not only here in Iowa but across the nation, we can win this fight to protect the rights of the Catholic Church and its institutions from this unconstitutional assault," states Bognanno, pastor of Christ the King Parish in Des Moines.
ACRF, Joan Ross, "Survey of Female Employees in Canadian Textile Department," 1944, "Asbestos Chronology," 34.
The ACRF is solely dedicated to research that will reduce costs, improve quality, and/or reduce the environmental effects of coating Chrysler vehicles.
Given the frequency of such contingencies and Africa's interest in more effectively handling its own problems, ACRF seemed a logical approach to avoiding the severity of future Rwanda-style scenarios.
Automotive Coatings Research Facility (ACRF) A state-of-the-art facility, the ACRF is the most sophisticated and comprehensive laboratory of its kind.