NASDAQ:PTEC) -- the leading supplier of standards-based system enabling software for the PC industry today announced the production release of ACPIArchitect, an advanced development tool designed to automate the development of ACPI Source Language (ASL) code.
What does ASL stand for?
ASL stands for ACPI Source Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASL
We have 398 other meanings of ASL in our Acronym Attic
- Australasian Square Kilometre Array Consortium Committee
- All-Star Kids Tutoring (Arizona)
- American Shukokai Karate Union (California)
- Amsterdams Solidariteits Komitee Vluchtelingen (Dutch: Refugee Solidarity Committee in Amsterdam)
- A Static Lullaby (band)
- About Spanish Language
- Above Sea Level
- Acadian Seaplants Limited (Canada)
- Account Spending Limit (Sprint)
- Accounting Solutions Limited
- Acquisition Summary Listing
- Action Semantics Language (extension of UML which allows executable models)
- Action Specification Language
- Active Service List (computer networking)
- Active Speech Level
- Active Status List
- Active Supplier List
- Ada Structured Library
- Adapter Scripting Language (programming)
- Adaptive Speed Leveling (US Robotics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACPI products include Advanced ACPI BIOS, to enable full ACPI power management and Plug and Play capabilities; and the powerful ACPI Architect(TM), a proprietary utility to assist developers in creating ACPI Source Language (ASL) code.
The Phoenix ACPI suite includes new products such as LogoPlus(tm) ACPI BIOS, a new firmware foundation that enables the minimum system power management and configuration requirements for new PCs; Advanced ACPI BIOS, to enable full ACPI power management functions and Plug and Play capabilities; and the powerful ACPI Architect(tm), a proprietary utility to assist developers in creating ACPI Source Language (ASL) code.