The ACM grade is a general all purpose polymer, Hycar 4052EP, which uses a no postcure cure system.
What does TWEB stand for?
TWEB stands for ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) Transactions on the Web (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TWEB
We have 1 other meaning of TWEB in our Acronym Attic
- Transitional Work Experience
- Transmission Wavefront Error
- Treasury Wine Estates (Australia)
- Triangle Wind Ensemble (Research Triangle Park, NC)
- Time Warner Entertainment Australia PTY Limited
- Trading with the Enemy Act
- True Worshipper Ecclesiastical Association (Olney, MD)
- Tucson Waldorf Education Association (Tucson, AZ)
- Travelling-Wave Electro-Absorption Modulator
- Time Warner Entertainment-Advance/Newhouse Partnership
- Transcribed Weather Broadcast
- Transcribed Weather Enroute Broadcast
- Tyne and Wear Education-Business Link Organisation Limited (Sunderland, UK)
- Todd-Wadena Electric Cooperative
- Traditional Washo Elders Congress (Gardnerville, NV)
- Trans World Entertainment Corp.
- Tunnelled Wave Energy Converter
- 200-West area Engineering and Environmental Distributive processing system (Hanford)
- Terrorism in Western Europe: Events Data (Jan Oskar Engene research)
- The Whole Enchilada Fiesta (Las Cruces, New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low temperature type ACM grades whose monomer compositions are adjusted to improve their low temperature properties are commercialized, however, their heat resistance and/or oil resistance are sacrificed.
Fayyad Joins Three Other ACM Fellows and Two ACM Distinguished Scientists at Yahoo