The new technology benefits all AC Induction motor applications, including industrial machinery, elevators, pumps, and air conditioning, plus electric transportation including trains and vehicles.
What does ACIM stand for?
ACIM stands for AC Induction Motor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACIM
We have 11 other meanings of ACIM in our Acronym Attic
- Al-Murtaza Cotton Industries (Pvt.) Limited (Pakistan)
- American Council of Independent Laboratories
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (United Kingdom)
- Ateneo Catechetical Instruction League (Xavier University, Ohio)
- Atlas Copco India Ltd. (Atlas Copco Group)
- Australian Consultants International Limited
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (UK)
- American Center for International Labor Solidarity
- A Course in Miracles (Foundation for Inner Peace)
- Advanced Communications Interface Module
- Airborne Communications Interface Module
- Associação Comercial e Industrial de Marília
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Association Canadienne de l'Industrie du Médicament (Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association of Canada)
- Availability Centered Inventory Model
- Axis-Crossing Interval Meter
- Atlantic Canada Internet Marketing Association (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Associazione Costruttori Italiani Macchine Attrezzature Per Ceramica (Ceramic Machinaries Producers Association)
- Associazione Costruttori Italiani Macchine per Filo (Italian: Italian Wire Machinery Manufacturers; Milan, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Company introduces its new WX gearhead in conjunction with a 3-wire-reversible 34R frame AC induction motor.
The integrated universal amplifiers can directly drive any stepper (in open-loop or as closed-loop servo with sinusoidal commutation), DC brushless, DC brush, or AC induction motor (as closed-loop servo with sinusoidal commutation) from 100W to 5kW with standard digital quadrature or Analog Sin/Cos encoder.
The AC induction motor has been widely accepted in many demanding industrial applications, compared with the DC motor, because less maintenance is required.
The two kits demonstrate variable speed AC induction motor control and stepper motor control, and complement the recent launch of five new Stellaris MCUs featuring powerful motion control functionality.
These include an AC induction motor, a brushless PM synchronous motor, a switched reluctance (SR) motor and a synchronous reluctance motor.
2 kW/hr, 274 volts), two 75-kW (peak) Solectria AC induction motors (one per axle), and a Honeywell 80-kW (peak) polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) fuel cell fed by compressed hydrogen.
Based in Fremont, CA, NovaTorque is dedicated to delivering the superior energy efficiency of permanent magnet motors at price points more comparable to the common AC induction motor.