He was also the CEO and founder of ABG Sundal Collier ASA, a listed specialist investment bank with activities in investment research, securities trading, corporate finance, and asset management.
What does ASC stand for?
ASC stands for ABG Sundal Collier ASA (Norwegian investment bank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASC
We have 1071 other meanings of ASC in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (Portsmouth City Council; UK)
- Arab States Broadcasting Union
- Automotive Modules and Subsystems Business Unit
- Automotive Systems Business Unit
- AIDS Services of the Brazos Valley (Bryan, TX)
- Avocado Sunblotch Viroid
- Association of Scottish Businesswomen
- Aviation Security Biometrics Working Group (FAA)
- A Solar Company (California)
- Aberdeen Soccer Casual (UK)
- Abnormal State Condition
- Abnormal Station Codes
- Abnormal Station Condition (Hekimian)
- Aboriginal Students' Centre (University of Saskatchewan; Canada)
- Above Suspended Ceiling (architecture)
- Academic Search Complete (database)
- Academic Staff College
- Academic Steering Committee (various universities)
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Support Course (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a managing partner of Watch House Alliance, a financial services consultancy, and before that, was a founder and CEO of ABG Sundal Collier ASA ("ABGSC"), a listed specialist investment bank.
ABG Sundal Collier ASA acted as placement agents for this transaction.