Before Glee success, Criss garnered attention starring in the Harry Potter parody A Very Potter Musical , which he co-wrote while attending the University of Michigan in 2009.
What does AVPM stand for?
AVPM stands for A Very Potter Musical (Harry Potter fan performance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AVPM
We have 1 other meaning of AVPM in our Acronym Attic
- Aliens Versus Predator Gold Edition (game)
- Average Phase
- Association des Véhicules à Propulsion Humaine du Québec
- Alternatives to Violence Project International
- Advanced VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Pvt. Limited (Canada)
- Alta Vista Public Library (Alta Vista, IA)
- Anti-Virus Practice Lab (anti-virus testing software)
- Architectenvereniging Provincie Limburg (Dutch: Province of Limburg Architect Association; Belgium)
- Association Vétérinaire de la Province de Luxembourg (French: Veterinary Association of the Province of Luxembourg; Luxembourg)
- AUDIX (Audio Information Exchange) Voice Power Lodging
- Association of Visual Packaging Manufacturers
- Atribute-Value Pair Model
- Automated Valet Parking Manager (Plantation, FL)
- Associate Vice President for Multicultural Affairs (university position)
- Australian Veterinary Practice Management Association
- Association of Veterinary Practice Management Consultants and Advisors
- AT&T Virtual Private Network
- ATM (Automated Teller Machine) Virtual Private Network
- Academic Volume Purchase Option (software)
- Apple Valley Property Owners Association (Louisville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Criss starred in the group's 2009 YouTube viral video A Very Potter Musical .
But Colfer is expected to leave the show next season, and showrunner Ryan Murphy has suggested that Criss might follow A Very Potter Musical , which he co-wrote while attending the University of Michigan in 2009.