What does ASCC stand for?
ASCC stands for A Systems Communication Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASCC
We have 187 other meanings of ASCC in our Acronym Attic
- Advertising Standards Complaints Board (New Zealand Advertising Standards Authority)
- American Society for Cell Biology
- Arbitrarily-Shaped Conducting Body
- Arsenal Supporters Club Bulgaria (est. 2004; Bulgaria)
- Avionics Standard Communication Bus
- Ambulance Services Collective Bargaining Act (legislation; Canada)
- Amistad Suffolk County Black Bar Association (New York)
- Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe), Ltd.
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Annual Statement of Community Benefits Standard (Department of State Health Services; Texas)
- Academia Sinica Computer Center
- Adenoid Squamous Cell Carcinoma (oncology)
- Advanced Sports Car Concept (Acura)
- Advanced Supply Chain Collaboration (software)
- Air Standardization Coordinating Committee
- Air Station Cape Cod (US Coast Guard)
- Airspace Coordination Centre
- Alabama Southern Community College
- Alaska Systems Coordinating Council (coordinates electric distribution in Alaska)
- Alice Springs Convention Centre (Australia)