James Taylor and Carole King return to Tanglewood as part of their 2010 Troubadour Reunion tour (July 3, 4, and 5); Garrison Keillor returns for the annual live broadcast of A Prairie Home Companion (June 26); the Mark Morris Dance Group (June 27 and 28); and Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, the BSO's traditional season-ending concert led by Kurt Masur (August 29).
What does APHC stand for?
APHC stands for A Prairie Home Companion (radio show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of APHC
We have 16 other meanings of APHC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Palomino Horse Association
- Australian Private Hospitals Association
- American Pharmaceutical Association-Academy of Students of Pharmacy
- Alberta Public Housing Administrators Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Abbreviated Profile of Hearing Aid Benefit
- Association des Pharmaciens Hospitaliers d'alsace et de Lorraine
- Österreichische Pharmakologische Gesellschaft (Austrian Pharmacological Society)
- Andhra Pradesh Housing Board (India)
- Association des Pharmaciens Hospitaliers de Bourgogne & Franche-Comté
- A. P. Hill Branch Library (Petersburg, VA)
- Alberta Paint Horse Club
- All Parties Hurriyat Conference (Kashmir)
- Appaloosa Horse Club (Moscow, ID)
- Association des Pharmaciens du Canada (Canadian Pharmacists Association)
- Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors
- Average Power Handling Capacity (electrical engineering)
- Animal Production and Health Commission for Asia
- Association for the Psychosocial Health of Children and Adolescents (Holargos, Greece)
- Appaloosa Horse Club of Canada
- Association of Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: TOM SHARPE Center one of 500 theaters airing popular public radio variety show By Tom Sharpe The New Mexican You can watch A Prairie Home Companion in St.
Keillor is the host and writer of A Prairie Home Companion and The Writer's Almanac heard on public radio.
Sewell recruited fellow Minnesotan Keillor to collaborate on his recent dance-theater concoction, Guy Noir: The Ballet, featuring a recurring private eye character on Keillor's radio show, A Prairie Home Companion.
Tomlin reappear prominently in A Prairie Home Companion as the Johnson Sisters, Yolanda and Rhonda (a real-life singing group whose name was borrowed for the film).
Garrison Keillor, the creator and host for 30 years of the PBS radio show A Prairie Home Companion, is our featured speaker.
My driver, whom I can only describe as a Lake Wobegon fanatic, played tapes of A Prairie Home Companion nonstop there and back.
NCM Fathom, Prairie Home Productions, American Public Media and BY Experience Present A Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor - LIVE in HD