Byline: Sam QI heard once that A Fistful of Dollars was a remake.
What does AFOD stand for?
AFOD stands for A Fistful of Dollars (movie)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AFOD
We have 2 other meanings of AFOD in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Officer Basic Course (Canada)
- Air Force Operations Center
- Air Force Opportunity Center
- Alaska Field Operations Center
- Anchorage Fracture and Orthopedic Clinic (Alaska)
- Army Flight Operations Center (US Army)
- Asian Fight against Oral Cancer (est. 1993)
- Association Force Ouvrière Consommateurs (French consumer organization)
- Awareness Foundation for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (est. 1997)
- American Friends of the Czech Republic
- Aikikai Foundation of Delaware (Newark, DE)
- Apocalyptic Form of Death (Czech music festival)
- Army Flight Operations Detachment (US Army)
- Associate Field Office Director
- Accounting and Finance Office DBMS Security
- Advanced Fiber Optic Echelle Spectrometer
- Annual Facility Operations Expenditures
- Assault Follow-On Echelon
- Air Force Organizational Excellence Award
- Air Force Occupational and Environmental Health Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even with two European victories - Aidan O'Brien's pair Wrote and St Nicholas Abbey - Coral's Simon Clare gushed: "It was our best-ever Breeders' Cup - we won more than a fistful of dollars.
Byline: Richard Bacon A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS (15) JUST superb.
A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS **** FIVE 9pm First of Sergio Leone's "Dollars" trilogy, which created a whole new genre of Westerns almost overnight, and made a star out of Clint Eastwood (above), who plays the ice-cool anti-hero, The Man With No Name.
CLINT Eastwood wants a fistful of dollars - from a chair-maker.
That's why the plaintiff is here - because she, and those who represent her, want a fistful of dollars.
The Clint Eastwood A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS progressive jackpot hit for $808,000 at the Santa Ana Star Casino and for $705,000 at the Aladdin Casino.
A RARE collection of Clint Eastwood posters is set to make its owner a fistful of dollars at auction in London next month.