What does MUG stand for?
MUG stands for 4-Methylumbelliferyl-ß-D-Glucuronide (substrate)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MUG
We have 94 other meanings of MUG in our Acronym Attic
- Multiuser Filesystem
- Murrayfield-DAFS Cricket Club (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Marshall University Forensic Science Center (Huntington, WV)
- Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators Conference
- Minimum Use of Force Tactical Intervention
- Morocco USA Free Trade Society
- Multifunktionstisch (German: Multi Function Table)
- Ministerium für Umwelt, Forsten und Verbraucherschutz (Ministry of the Environment, Forests and Consumer Protection, State of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany)
- Mississippi University for Women (Columbus, MS)
- Monash University Foundation Year